Tetra-A 55 mg/g
Oxy Tetra-A is an animal and poultry formula which may
be used to:
- Give newborn animals and birds
a healthy start.
- Prevent setbacks from stress.
- Prevent or treat specific disease.
- Improve weight gain.
Oxy Tetra-A may be administered
in 3 ways:
Read accompanying insert for complete
- As a drench - for individual treatment
- In water - for entire herd or flock
- In feed - sprinkled on or mixed
- Milk taken from treated animals
within 60 hours after latest treatment must not be
used in food.
- Eggs taken from treated birds within
60 hours must not be used in food.
- Treated animals must not be slaughtered
for use in food for at least 7 days for poultry and
10 days for swine and cattle after the latest treatment
with this drug.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
400 grams and 10 kilograms
25 pouches per carton or 1 bulk pail
TETRA-A (SOLUBLE) VS THE REST
Tetra-A ( DVL)
oxytetracycline HCI 55mg/g