Our 15 gram sulfa bolus is indicated for use in the treatment
of pneumonia, foot rot, diphtheria, metritis,and other
infections susceptible to sulfamethazine.
Directions for Use:
- Initial Dose:
- 1 bolus per 80 kg body weight.
- Second Dose: - 1 bolus
per 160 kg body weight, 12 hours later if necessary.
- Milk taken from treated animals
within 72 hours after the latest treatment must not
be used in food.
- Treated animals must not be slaughtered for use
in food for at least 10 days after the latest treatment
with this drug.
- Consult a veterinarian if improvement is not apparent
after 4 days of treatment.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
12 jars per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS