Hydrochloride 55 mg/g
This soluble form of tetracycline is indicated for use
in the treatment of: bacterial enteritis and bacterial
respiratory diseases in swine; bacterial scours in calves;
bacterial enteritis in lambs; and Bluecomb, hexamitiasis,
and C.R.D. in poultry.
Directions for Use:
- For bacterial enteritis and bacterial
respiratory diseases (bacterial) give 2 level teaspoonfuls
per 4.5 L of water or milk.
- For bacterial scours and bacterial diarrhea give
1 level teaspoonful once daily (for calves over 45
- For bacterial enteritis and bacterial diarrhea give
1/2 level teaspoon in 60 mL of milk daily as a drench.
- For Bluecomb, Hexamitiasis, and C.R.D. give 2 teaspoonfuls
per 4.5 L of water.
- Do not administer to laying hens.
- Treated birds or animals must not be slaughtered
for use in food for at least 5 days after the latest
treatment with this drug.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
25 pouches per carton
vs THE REST
Tetracycline HCI 55mg/g
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS