Ultramycin is a vitamin-antibiotic combination. It is
indicated as an aid in the treatment of C.R.D. (Air Sac)
and bacterial enteritis (Bluecomb) of poultry and bacterial
enteritis (scours) of swine and calves.
Directions for Use:
Chickens and Turkeys:
- For starting chicks and poults
- mix 100 grams in 225 L of drinking water for the
first 4 days of life.
- For C.R.D. and bacterial enteritis - mix 100 grams
per 225 L of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- For bacterial enteritis - mix 100
grams per 225 L of drinking water for 4-5 days.
- For bacterial enteritis - mix 1rounded
teaspoon (6 g) in water or milk for each 50 kg of
- Give twice daily for 3-4 days
- Medicated water should be the only
source of drinking water during treatment.
- Fresh solutions must be prepared daily.
- This drug must not be administered to lactating
- Do not administer to laying hens.
- Treated birds or animals must not be slaughtered
for use in food for at least 7 days after the latest
treatment with this drug.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
50 pouches per carton
THINGS GO BETTER WITH DOMINION TOP PRODUCTS